COME AND WORK WITH INNOVATION
PERMANENT POSITION / AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY / SAINT-RAYMOND
As part of your duties, you will assemble and weld commercial and industrial snow ploughs with an innovative team that distinguishes itself by the quality of its products and its customer service.
- Assemble and weld industrial snow ploughs;
- Read and interpret drawings and/or welding instructions;
- Understand the assembly sequence of the parts;
- Verify dimension and conformity of parts before and after assembly and welding work;
- Know how to adjust the welding equipment according to the thickness of the material and the wire used (core flux, solid wire);
- Brush, grind off excess weld;
- Apply the rules of Health and Safety at work;
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe work environment;
- Perform all other related tasks.
REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Level of education: Completed high school (DES)
Years of experience related to the job: 7 to 11 months of experience
- Training or experience in welding;
- Experience in an industrial environment (an asset);
- Perfect command of the gallon to measure (fractions, decimals, imperial, metric);
- Be comfortable wearing personal protective equipment;
- Positive attitude;
- Versatility and resourcefulness;
- Organized and structured;
- A lively and collaborative spirit;
- Rigor and meticulousness;
Languages required : Spoken language: French Written language: French
Salary offered: To be discussed
Number of hours per week: 40.00
Other conditions: We are looking for punctual candidates. We offer flexible hours.
Employment status : Permanent, full time, day
Expected start date: Immediate
Apply now on this job offer
IMAGINE WORKING WITH AN INNOVATIVE TEAM.
Even if your dream job is not posted, an unsolicited application is a great way to show that you are different and competent. We'd love to meet you!