COME AND WORK WITH INNOVATION
PERMANENT POSITION / AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY / SAINT-RAYMOND
FACTORY WORKER ASSEMBLY ASSISTANT
As part of your duties, you will assist the millwrights in assembling snow blades with an innovative team that distinguishes itself by the quality of its products and its customer service.
- Help the millwrights to assemble the snow ploughs: Preparation of the necessary parts and components for the millwrights;
- Sort components according to the requests of the assemblers;
- Reception of raw materials (lift, loader);
- Apply the rules of Health and Safety at work;
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe work environment;
- Perform all other related tasks.
REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Level of education: Completed high school (DES)
Years of experience related to the job: 7 to 11 months of experience
- Experience in industrial/commercial product assembly;
- Knowledge of bolting: imperial/metric, grades, finishes;
- Knowledge in hydraulics (an asset);
- Mastery of the gallon to measure;
- Forklift card (an asset);
- Be able to lift heavy loads;
- Good physical shape;
- Positive attitude;
- Versatility and resourcefulness;
- Organized and structured;
- A lively and collaborative spirit;
- Rigor and meticulousness;
Languages required : Spoken language: French Written language: French
Salary offered: To be discussed
Number of hours per week: 40.00
Other conditions: We are looking for punctual candidates. We offer flexible hours.
Employment status : Permanent, full time, day
Expected start date: Immediate
Apply now on this job offer
IMAGINE WORKING WITH AN INNOVATIVE TEAM.
Even if your dream job is not posted, an unsolicited application is a great way to show that you are different and competent. We'd love to meet you!