COME AND WORK WITH INNOVATION
PERMANENT POSITION / AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY / SAINT-RAYMOND
DAILY FACTORY OPERATOR
As part of your duties, you will prepare metal parts required for welders with an innovative team that distinguishes itself by the quality of its products and its customer service.
- Preparation of the metal parts necessary for the welders-fitters: cutting of profiles on band saw, drilling on vertical milling machine, simple machining on lathe, grinding, painting, hardware;
- Folding aid;
- Unloading of laser-cut parts;
- Move the pallets of parts or steel sheets to the appropriate stations (lift);
- Raw material reception (Manitou);
- Apply the rules of Health and Safety at work;
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe work environment;
- Perform all other related tasks.
REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Level of education: Completed high school (DES)
Years of experience related to the job: 7 to 11 months of experience
- Perfect command of the gallon to measure (fractions, decimals, imperial, metric);
- Experience in an industrial environment (an asset);
- Experience on lathe and milling machine (an asset);
- Forklift card (an asset);
- Be able to lift heavy loads;
- Good physical shape;
- Positive attitude;
- Versatility and resourcefulness;
- Organized and structured;
- A lively and collaborative spirit;
- Rigor and meticulousness;
Languages required : Spoken language: French Written language: French
Salary offered: To be discussed
Number of hours per week: 40.00
Other conditions: We are looking for punctual candidates. We offer flexible hours.
Employment status : Permanent, full time, day
Expected start date: Immediate
Apply now on this job offer
IMAGINE WORKING WITH AN INNOVATIVE TEAM.
Even if your dream job is not posted, an unsolicited application is a great way to show that you are different and competent. We'd love to meet you!